Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hungry

I'm hungry. I think about food from the time I wake up until the time I go to bed. Why can't diets be easy? Damn you baby-fat!

P.S. My earlier post was probably me just being a bitch because of said hunger.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Give me a yogurt with strawberries and I bitch until I get a bowl of spicy chips. What? No ice cream sandwiches? Well where the hell are the ho hos? I'm TIRED of oatmeal cookies. TIRED of them! Honey nut crunch cereal? Cool... where are the fricking blueberries....and all I have demanding MY attention is a pussy french poodle.... you have some damn good excuses you byaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch!!! Miss ya:)

comor,

Flash...fat and SASSY

Holly said...

Um, you can be a bitch anytime you want to on your blog. Blogs are about keeping in touch, AND sometimes about therapy and working stuff out via your writing.

I am still working on taking off baby fat and Dylan just turned nine.

You should sneak out of the apt. and meet me for a drink tomorrow night.