- Josh, a man who loves me pregnant belly or not, with or without makeup, and despite all of my weird habits and quirks.
- My daughter, Joslynn, a spit-fire of energy and sweetness all rolled into a tiny little person whom I love more every day.
- My son, Jackson, a laid-back little flirt who loves smiles, and snuggles and completely tolerates his older sister's antics.
- My family, especially my mom for all of her delicious food that I will put in my belly on Thursday.
- My home, although we are already outgrowing it, it gets the job done.
- Showers--ah, showers. I LOVE being clean. I have cherished every showering moment since my return to civilization nearly 4 years ago.
- My bed. It is so comfortable and lets me rest so well, although I would like to spend more time there.
- My job. Each day is a new challenge that will keep my mind sharp. I love the people I work with; they make tough days (weeks) bearable.
- My students. We all have those fantastic students who see you as a person, who greet you in the morning, say goodbye in the afternoon, ask about your weekend, and wish you well for your holidays--they make my job worth the stressfulness of being broke.
- Tony Horton--he's the guy in my favorite workout videos. He motivates me and makes me feel like a million bucks!
- Fruit!
- Laughter
- Smiles
- Hugs
- Dark chocolate...shh!...don't tell Tony.
Roxana The Fortunate Mistress Online PDF eBook
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment