I have decided that Joslynn is part monkey. She is totally moving into the climbing phase, so naturally I was (and my mom) freaked out about our living room furniture arrangement. We live in a bi-level and the couch sat in front of the banister railing. Now that she is climbing all over the place, I am taking precautions to prevent her from tossing herself over the railing and down onto the stairs. Since our house isn't very big, it is quite difficult to rearrange furniture and make it work. Then you have to take your furniture into account. For instance, we have this large TV armoire and it now needs to sit with its back toward the open foyer area. It doesn't look very good, but its basically the only workable solution to the couch problem. So I guess it will have to be good enough until we win the lottery and can buy a new house.
No comments:
Post a Comment