My doctor went on vacation when I was at 39 weeks and finally returned. When he got home and saw in his paperwork that I STILL had not delivered, they called me this morning and said they wanted to see me. If I had made any "progress" I wouldn't have to go in tonight to have my 'cervix ripened.' Sounds like fun huh? So, I am scheduled for induction at 5am Thursday. Just wanted to keep you updated. Hopefully the next post you read will be about an actual baby that is here...outside of the belly. Wish me luck!
Roxana The Fortunate Mistress Online PDF eBook
8 years ago

3 comments:
Hello Kat, I just happened to be on right now and saw your update! I thought you were getting induced tonight, I thought for sure that kid would be well on its way here! I feel bad for you! There is nothing more frustrating then that baby not wanting to come out! Good luck tomorrow. Can't wait to see pictures of the new one!
Kelli
CONGRATS! Can't wait to see pics of Jackson on here soon!!!!
Geez, Kat, you haven't updated your blog in, like, a day and a half. Some of us would really like to see some pictures of your new kid... what's the hold up? Ha, just kidding, of course! Congrats! Looking forward to meeting the new babe! Hope all is well for you and your family.
Post a Comment